We are a proud partner of Gleaners Food Bank in Detroit.
Self storage units available at Sterling Heights
Storage Units in Sterling Heights, MI
Looking for self-storage near Sterling Heights, MI? Check out Beyond Self Storage located off M-53, at 18 ½ Mile Road. Locals recognize this facility as a few minutes from the Ford Van Dyke transmission plant.
Beyond Self Storage at Sterling Heights is 100% climate-controlled and offers white-glove clean storage units to customers near Sterling Heights, Troy, Utica, Shelby Charter Township, Charter Township of Clinton, Warren, St Clair Shores, and Royal Oak. Call us for questions on reserving online, unit sizes, or promotion specials!
Our Sterling Heights storage facility is jam-packed with amenities that you’re going to love.
- 100% Climate-Control
- Indoor Drive-Thru Unloading Access
- Well-Lit Facility
- Complimentary Dollies and Carts
- Convenient Online Bill Pay
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Storage Boxes and Moving Supplies
- Perimeter Fencing and Gated Entry
- 24/7 DVR Security Camera System
- Controlled Access Systems
What Sterling Heights Customers are Saying
Does this facility have vehicle storage?
Yes, this storage facility does have outdoor vehicle storage. We do recommend calling before arriving at our facility to make sure we have available spaces to store your vehicle.
What size storage unit do I need?
Estimating how much storage space you need is tricky. First, you need to make a list of the items you plan on storing. Then, check out our storage unit size guide. We have a storage calculator along with helpful videos about each unit size to help make your decision a little easier.
Does this facility have indoor drive-thru access?
Yes, this facility does have indoor drive-thru access.
Why is climate-control important?
Climate-Control is important because it keeps sensitive items protected from humid environments and extreme temperatures that can cause rust, corrosion, mold, and mildew. Learn more about the benefits of climate-control.
What is the minimum number of months I can rent?
There is no minimum length of stay. All Rental Agreements are on a month-by-month basis.
Do I need a reservation or can I just walk in and rent a space?
Yes, you can walk into our facility and rent a storage space. We recommend calling the facility to make sure we have the storage unit you are looking for.
How wide are storage unit doors?
There are two types of storage unit doors, swing doors and roll-up doors. Swing doors are about the size of a typical room door. Roll-up doors are similar to garage doors, ranging from 8 to 10 feet wide.
What is climate-control?
Climate control is a temperature-controlled environment that stays between 55 and 75 degrees. Beyond Self Storage is a 100% climate-controlled storage facility.
Below, you’ll find local businesses near you that can provide everything you’ll need for a one-stop storage experience – from moving trucks to real estate agents and more.
Real Estate Agencies in Sterling Heights, MI
11174 Clinton River Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Contact Information: (586) 739-0437
- Head north on Campbell Ave toward Green tree Dr
- Turn left onto E 13 Mile Rd
- Continue onto Chicago Rd S
- Turn right onto Chicago Rd
- Turn right onto Mound Rd
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto 18 ½ Mile Rd
- Head east on E Square Lake Rd toward Donaldson Dr
- Continue onto 19 Mile Rd
- Turn right onto Merrill Rd
- Turn right onto 18 ½ Mile Rd
- Head south on Garfield Rd toward E 14 Mile Rd
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto E 14 Mile Rd
- Turn right onto Utica Rd
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit and stay on Utica Rd
- Turn left onto Gage Crescent
- Turn left onto Van Dyke Ave