We are a proud partner of Lemons of Love.
Self storage units available at Northeast
About Beyond Self Storage at Northeast Minneapolis
From storage units to packing supplies, Beyond Self Storage in Northeast Minneapolis has it all. We conveniently located off of 345 Industrial Blvd, just minutes away from Downtown Minneapolis, The Metrodome, and The University of Minnesota. Locals will recognize this facility in Mid-City Industrial near Insight Brewing and Taproom.
Beyond Self Storage at Northeast Minneapolis is 100% climate-controlled and offers clean, secure storage units for residents near Roseville, Falcon Heights, Lauderdale, Como, Dinkytown, and St. Anthony Park. Call us today for questions on reserving online, unit availability, and specials!
Our Minneapolis storage facility is jam-packed with amenities to simplify your storage experience.
- 100% Climate-Control
- Indoor Drive-Thru Unloading Access
- Well-Lit Facility
- Complimentary Dollies and Carts
- Convenient Online Bill Pay
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Storage Boxes and Moving Supplies
- Perimeter Fencing and Gated Entry
- 24/7 DVR Security Camera System
- Controlled Access Systems
What Minneapolis Customers are Saying
What Size Storage Unit Do I Need?
Estimating how much storage space you need is tricky. First, you need to make a list of the items you plan on storing. Then, check out our storage unit size guide. We have a storage calculator along with helpful videos about each unit size to help make your decision a little easier.
Why is Climate-Control Important?
Climate-Control is important because it keeps sensitive items protected from humid environments and extreme temperatures that can cause rust, corrosion, mold, and mildew. Learn more about the benefits of climate-control.
What Is The Minimum Number of Months I Can Rent?
There is no minimum length of stay. All Rental Agreements are on a month-by-month basis.
Do I need a reservation or can I just walk in and rent a space?
Yes, you can walk into our facility and rent a storage space. We recommend calling the facility to make sure we have the storage unit you are looking for.
Does this Facility Have Vehicle Storage?
No, this facility does not have vehicle storage. However, we do have 10×30 units which can fit some small vehicles.
How Wide Are Storage Unit Doors?
There are two types of storage unit doors, swing doors and roll-up doors. Swing doors are about the size of a typical room door. Roll-up doors are similar to garage doors, ranging from 8 to 10 feet wide.
Does This Facility Have a Covered Loading Area?
Yes, this facility does have a covered loading bay.
What is Climate-Control?
Climate control is a temperature-controlled environment that stays between 55 and 75 degrees. Beyond Self Storage is a 100% climate-controlled storage facility.
Below, you’ll find local businesses near you that can provide everything you’ll need for a one-stop storage experience – from moving trucks to real estate agents and more.
Real Estate Agencies in Minneapolis, MN
748 N 3rd St #100, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Contact Information: (952) 220-6386
1221 W Lake St #209, Minneapolis, MN 55408
Contact Information: (612) 876-9000
1304 University Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Contact Information: (612) 275-4660
Northeast Minneapolis, MN:
- Take 30th Ave NE and 4th St NE to St Anthony Pkwy
- Head northwest
- Slight left toward 30th Ave NE
- Turn left onto 30th Ave NE
- 30th Ave NE turns right and becomes 4th St NE
- Turn right onto St Anthony Pkwy
- Continue onto St Anthony Blvd and Industrial Blvd NE and turn left
- You’ve arrived
From Falcon Heights, MN:
- Head east on Larpenteur Ave W toward Arona St
- Make a U-turn at Arona St
- Continue onto E Hennepin Ave
- Turn right onto Industrial Blvd NE
- Turn right
- You have arrived at the facility
- Head north on MN-280 N
- Turn left onto Broadway St NE
- Turn left onto Industrial Blvd NE
- Turn left
- Beyond Self Storage at Northeast Minneapolis will be on the right
St. Paul, MN:
- Head north toward Midway Pkwy
- Take a left onto Midway Pkwy
- Turn right onto MN-51 N/Snelling Ave
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left after Wing St (on the right)
- Continue onto E Hennepin Ave
- Take a right onto Industrial Blvd NE and take a right
- You’ve arrived at the facility